A Kotlin enthusiast since the 1.0 of the language, writing Kotlin as much as possible and giving talks about it whenever given the opportunity. Currently ranked third in the top users list of the Kotlin tag on Stack Overflow, and creator of a couple open source Kotlin libraries, most notably MaterialDrawerKt.
Android developer (and self-proclaimed Kotlin evangelist) at AutSoft, Android Tech Editor @ RayWenderlich, as well as a university student, currently pursuing a master’s in computer engineering at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
- A Deep Dive into Extensible State Saving
- An Early Look at ViewModel SavedState
- Site History
- Managing Git configurations
- @JvmOverloads for Android Views
- Retrofit meets coroutines
- Data classes aren't (that) magical
- Wrap-up 2018
- A Confusing Dependency ➟
- AndroidX, one month in
- KotlinConf '18
- Typical Kotlin ➟
- From Java Builders to Kotlin DSLs ➟
- Kotliners 2018
- The Other Side of Stack Overflow
- On "From Java to Kotlin and Back Again"
- Top 10 Kotlin Stack Overflow questions, pt 3 - nulls and such
- Top 10 Kotlin Stack Overflow questions, pt 2 - the big ones
- Top 10 Kotlin Stack Overflow questions, pt 1 - decisions, decisions
- Kotlin DSL design with VillageDSL