Untangling Coroutine Testing
Coroutines are embraced on Android as a tool to perform asynchronous operations and manage threading in your apps. Testing them requires some extra work and a solid understanding of scopes and dispatchers.
In this talk, we’ll look at how to test coroutines with the latest available testing APIs introduced in kotlinx.coroutines 1.6, from the simplest cases all the way to Flows.
- Coroutine Testing Guide on developer.android.com
- Flow Testing Guide on developer.android.com
- Migration to the new kotlinx-coroutines-test API
- Testing Coroutines on Android (Android Dev Summit ‘19)
- Projects migrated to the new APIs: