Delightful Delegate Design
When developing a library, designing an easy to use API while hiding unnecessary implementation details from clients is fundamental. This talk and article looks at some of the API design choices we’ve made for our library Krate, an Android SharedPreferences wrapper.
- Krate on GitHub
- Delightful Delegate Design (written article)
- Mastering API Visibility in Kotlin
- Maintaining Compatibility in Kotlin Libraries
- Kotlin DSL design with VillageDSL
- Tips for writing a library