2023.09.12. • Event page
Android Studio is an incredibly powerful tool. You probably couldn’t explore all of its menus and built-in capabilities if you tried.
One of my personal favourite parts of it is the version control support. In this talk, I’ll show you how easy it is to use Git and perform version control tasks in general within Android Studio. No third-party tools required!
- Managing your local work in Android Studio by Tamás Balogh
- Official IntelliJ IDEA content about Git
- Version Control with IntelliJ IDEA (live demo)
- Version Control in an IDE – What Should It Look Like? By Dmitriy Smirnov (overview, history, and explanation of the integrations)
- Official IntelliJ IDEA docs about Git